TERMS OF SERVICE
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Hostinza account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Hostinza may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Hostinza will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Hostinza cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, including the AUP, as determined in the sole discretion of Hostinza will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Subject to section 2.1.2, the person signing up for the Service will be the contracting party (“Account Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Account Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Account Owner. If you are signing up for the Service on behalf of your employer, then you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- Upon completion of sign up for the Service, Hostinza will create a PayPal Express Checkout account on your behalf, using your email address. Depending on your location, Hostinza may also create a Hostinza Payments account on your behalf.
- You acknowledge that PayPal Express Checkout and/or Hostinza Payments will be your default payments gateway(s) and that it is your sole responsibility as the Account Owner to activate and maintain these accounts. If you do not wish to keep either of the payment accounts active, it is your responsibility to deactivate them. For the avoidance of doubt, PayPal Express Checkout is a Third Party Service, as defined in Section 15 of these Terms of Service.
Kinghost provides web hosting, domain registration, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, Cloud hosting, and SSL certificates. All customers should agree on all terms and conditions stated prior to their signing up for any of the hosting plans and services mentioned on Kinghost. You shall agree to use only licensed and legal third party software in connection with your use of our services. Kinghost reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when Kinghost decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
Customer agrees that they will protect, indemnify, save and hold Kinghost harmless from any and all stipulations, liabilities, losses, expenses, and claims, as well as reasonable attorney’s fees assessed against Kinghost, its agents, customers, officers, employees and administration that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by it’s customers, agents, employees or assigns.
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Kinghost harmless against liabilities arising out of –
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in association with Kinghost Services;
- The loss of any electronic files furnished by customer (Or customer’s customer);
- Copyright violation and any defective products sold to a customer from Kinghost’s Services
Kinghost reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The services provided by us must be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data, or material in violation of any Nigerian law is prohibited. The list of banned content includes, but is not limited to:-
- Illegal Material – This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, phishing, and any material in violation of any regulation or material that is perceived to be misleading.
- Warez – This includes, but is not limited to, pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, and encrypting of any of the above.
- Also includes any sites which provide “links to” or “how-to” information about such material.
- IRC Hosts – Hosting host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server or have a connection to an IRC network. Servers or Virtual hosting accounts, found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server would not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation would result in immediate account termination.
We do not allow any kind of mining activity (Data mining, Crypto currency mining) on our servers.
Prohibited Contents also includes, but is not limited to :
- Any Automated Bots
- Warez Sites
- Hate Sites
- Child Pornography
Unsolicited commercial e-mail/Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM)
Use of our service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violation of this SPAM policy will result in severe penalties.
Upon notification of an alleged violation, we will initiate a full-scale investigation during which, we may restrict customer’s access to the network to prevent further violations. If a customer is found to have violated our policy, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict, suspend, or terminate the guilty hosting account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to pursue civil remedies for any costs associated with the investigation of a substantiated policy violation. We will notify law enforcement officials if the violation is believed to be a criminal offense. Anyone using our service to host websites or services that support spammers or cause any of our IP space to be listed in any of the various Spam Databases will have their account(s) immediately suspended and an administrative fee of ₦100,000 will be charged to your account. The account will not be unsuspected until such time that you agree to remove any and all traces of the offending material immediately upon reconnection. First violations of this policy will result in a warning and your account will be reviewed for possible immediate termination. A second violation may result in an immediate termination of your account and the administrative fees will be ₦200,000. Severe violations may result in immediate and permanent removal of the account(s) from our network without notice to the customer.
We have a zero tolerance policy for the use of our service towards posting of messages or commercial advertisements which violate the rules, regulations, or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
We also prohibit hosting of publicly-accessible “open relay” SMTP or anonymous remailer service for any purpose, cause, or reason what-so-ever.
If the customers account exceeds the bandwidth limit, we would inform the customer. If the customer does not wish to purchase extra bandwidth or upgrade his account and continues to exceed their limit, the account shall be suspended until the customer takes measures to ensure that the limit wouldn’t exceed again or when the account is upgraded, which ever is earlier. The account would be reactivated in the following month.
Kinghost offer different resellers packages Starter plans it’s kind of support plans from Kinghost in order to help clients to grow up their business, Starter plan can be taking for maximum 7 months and in some cases, we may extend for 8 months, after this period reseller with starter plan will be forced to upgrade their plan to Enterprise plan. Also resellers on Starter plan who has used more than 40GB web space by them and clients will be automatically upgraded to Enterprise package to get unlimited web space.
If the customer fails to complete the account verification process then no refund would be provided to such customers under any circumstances.
“Unlimited” usage policies and definitions apply only to shared and reseller hosting accounts.
to Cpanel accounts as no unlimited accounts provided by Cpanel themself that is why we charge a small fee as support from Kinghost you can always check with the sales team,
The size of each mail box should not exceed 5GB and combined mailbox size per domain should not exceed 50GB. This is applicable for Linux & Windows-based shared (Value and Unlimited), reseller (Pluto, Mars, Jupiter, Entry, Smart, Plus, and Pro), and business hosting plan.
Any service interruptions or downtime due to scheduled maintenance by Kinghost or our network providers will not count towards the uptime guarantee. Kinghost is not liable in any way for the failure of third party services.
Kinghost will not be liable for failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of, interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for the provision of the Services.
We perform daily backups for all ours clients on Amazon S3 servers for all domains hosted on our servers via Jet-backups and those backups remain for 1-3 days, accounts should not exceed 3.5 GB of disk space, other than that if you like to make a daily backups for a specific account higher than 3.5 GB please contact us to find a special offer for you.
You are responsible for any misuse of your account therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach the security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is not recommended. You should take care and prevent others from using your account since you will be responsible for the consequences.
Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and will result in termination of service.
You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host, or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. Kinghost will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
If paying via credit card, debit card, PayPal the account will be setup immediately once the payment is confirmed.
The 14-day money-back guarantee is only applicable for first-time signups. Second time and subsequent sign-ups are not eligible for the same. For instance, if you’ve had an account with us before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund or if you have opened a second account with us.
There will be no refund for domain registration/transfer/renewal, cPanel, Plesk, Webuzo, Control Panel, Cloud, VPS, Dedicated Server, Paid Support, SSL Certificates, SpamExperts, Windows OS, SQL, and any other paid licenses.
The money back guarantee is provided on Shared hosting, Reseller hosting, WordPress hosting and Email hosting.
No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
The refund will not cover any kind of taxes, setup fees, refund processing fee, in case the web hosting account was involved in a violation of our terms of service or any kind of illegal or system resources over-usages or after 14 days period or beyond the coverage of our refund policy as noted here.
The domain is offered with the purchase of every new Value/Unlimited plan for 1/2/3 years.
The cancellation request should be sent through client area. by clicking on cancellation under your product service not by ticket or email, After sending the cancellation request, it would take 4 – 5 working days to complete the process. Once it’s approved you may continue using your service till the end of your next billing, after that your service will be terminated, Please remember to make a backup for your files before the terminations day !!, We are not responsible of any loss of data after termination date may have backups of your Data up 48 hours after termination on jetbackupsBut it’s not 100% guarantee
If the web hosting service includes a free domain name, and you cancel the web hosting service, the domain charges (standard rate as per website) would be deducted from the refund amount. If the refund amount is less than the domain name price, you will have to pay the difference or forfeit the domain. The ownership of the domain will remain with Kinghost if you fail to pay the difference amount.
Transfer fees would be applicable, if you wish to transfer the free domain name to some other provider. Without transfer fees the domain will not be released.
The refund request placed after 14 days will not be processed and you will not be eligible for any refund.
When a refund is processed, it will not ‘post’ or be visible in your online banking account, even if the Merchant refunded immediately. It might take it 3-14 days due to different card issuers’ processing efficiency and their work flow. Usually the Merchant’s refund cycle is batched once daily, possibly delayed a day or two, to submit all the refund to the acquirer.
Suspended Service Renewal Ultimatum
You must NOTE that any hosting account Suspended for overdue payment must be paid and get activated before 14-days else our system will automatically terminate such hosting from our server. This also applies to service that violates our terms and conditions, you must contact us before 14 days to get your service actived else it will be terminated from our server.
Web Hosting Discounts
Kinghost often offers discounts and special offers to customers. These are limited period offers and its valid for the first term only. The discounted price will not be applicable to renewals. After completing the initial term the hosting plans will automatically renew at the regular rate.
Refusal of Service
We reserve the right to refuse, cancel, or suspend service at our sole discretion. Kinghost reserves the right to modify/change the terms of service at all times. All customers would be bound by the newest terms published on the website.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us,
- Kinghost Web Solutions
- Phone : +234 813 915 8852
- Support E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
14 Days money back guarantee
With Our 14 days Refund Guarantee you have access to geta refund of Money paid for a unwanted service.
Build and protect your brand
Build and Protect your Brand now with our free and secured web hosting solution